Are you a developer, general contractor, builder, or trades-person in need of smart advice and representation from Raleigh Construction Lawyer who knows the in’s and out’s of the construction industry? If so, my firm can help.
I’m attorney Bob Mortong, and my firm’s emphasis is in the area of construction and business law. This makes me uniquely qualified to serve all the legal needs of my real estate and construction clients.
At North Raleigh Law, I offer significant experience handling construction law matters for individuals and companies throughout the Triangle area.
From general business and planning needs to specific issues, problems and disputes, I can help you manage your legal issues so you can keep doing what you do best.
At North Raleigh Law, personal service and a high level of client attention are the norm. When you work with my firm, you work with an attorney and staff who care about you, your business and your bottom line.
The many residential and commercial construction-related legal matters for which I can provide skilled assistance include:
- Representation of plaintiffs and defendants in litigation
- Liens, collection matters
- Licensing board issues and regulatory matters
- Title issues
- Building code violations, building code compliance
- Real estate disputes, breach of contract, failure to perform
- Advice on exposure to litigation and opportunities for litigation
- Collection matters