Robert L. Morton Esq.
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
Bob Morton is a true business and civil litigation generalist. He has successfully tried multiple civil jury trials. He regularly assists his business clients with planning, litigation avoidance, employment matters and virtually all other legal matters that his business clients face. He has been featured as a consumer advocate on ABC's "Good Morning America," has served three terms as chairman of the local Better Business Bureau, been recognized as an Outstanding Volunteer Lawyer by the Volunteer Lawyer Program of Wake County. Bob has taught multiple CLE's on the topic of Limited Liability Company Law. He has been named an outstanding Lawyer by Business Leader Magazine. But before he was a lawyer, Morton was a high-school music instructor, and then a small-business owner. Having studied law after owning his own successful business, he is uniquely qualified to provide practical advice, understanding where his clients are, where they want to be and helping them develop a plan on how to achieve their goals.
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina
- Honors: cum laude
- North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina, 1997
- U.S. District Court Middle District of North Carolina, 1997
- Outstanding Volunteer Lawyer, Wake County, NC
- Real Estate Investment
- Better Business Bureau, Eastern North Carolina, Board of Directors, 1992 to 2006
- Better Business Bureau of Eastern North Carolina, Chairman, Board of Directors, 1993 to 1996
Current Employment Position
- Managing Partner