Raleigh Litigation and Dispute Resolution
In business and in life, disputes happen. In an ideal world, there would be no need for dispute resolution techniques and litigation. However, the reality is that sometimes disputes cannot be settled without the help of an attorney.
Litigation is never enjoyable for our clients. We strive to resolve lawsuits early on through settlement. That being said, we are always prepared to take cases to trial when settlement fails!
At North Raleigh Law Group, we help our clients to achieve successful resolutions to disputes and litigation matters of all types. Whether in court or by means of negotiation, we can help you bring your dispute to a satisfactory conclusion as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Our attorneys have a substantial amount of courtroom experience along with extensive experience with mediation and arbitration. We know how and when to bring a dispute to a head in order to bring about a favorable solution. Our experience includes hundreds of hours of involvement in jury trials, numerous appearances before licensing boards, and significant experience in federal court.
The many matters for which we can provide smart, aggressive dispute resolution and litigation include:
- Business disputes, including partnership and shareholder disputes
- Contract disputes, breach of contract
- Employment matters, enforcing and defending non-compete agreements
- Personal injury cases, including those involving auto accidents
- Defense of sexual harassment and employee discrimination claims
- Legal malpractice
- Estate disputes, will contests
- Disputes and issues with various licensing boards in the fields of medicine, law, general contractors and builders, construction workers, realtors, and other industries
No matter what type of dispute you are involved in, we can provide the legal guidance and representation needed to achieve a satisfactory outcome. Contact us today to find out how our experience and expertise in litigation and dispute resolution can work to your advantage.